Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket / Never let it fade away. / Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket / Save it for a rainy day.
You always feel it, Sherlock. But you don’t have to fear it. Pain… heartbreak… loss… death… it’s all good. It’s all good.
no more a star in the sky
Tom Hiddleston by Lorenzo Agius [x]
staring down the stars, jealous of the moon. you wish you could fly.
Loki Laufeyson + Black&White
- Getting asks isn’t a regular thing, I still smile when I see Messages (1).
- People don’t reblog me ASAP. Sure, I get reblogged 20 or 30 notes, if I’m lucky.
- I don’t get asked for pictures of me.
- People don’t ask me for requests.
- I don’t have a lot to offer.
- most of my blog is 99.9% reblogs
- i LOVE every little follower of mine
Fear makes us who we are.
2.22 All Hell Breaks Loose (pt 2)